Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Pure Imagination


Pure Imagination

Do some things defy explanation?

Sometimes... I just sit back and view paradise.

Freedom.

Pure freedom.

A bird's flight. 

For the last several years In my personal life 
I have had the distinct opportunity to experience freedom 
on an extreme level. 

Freedom gives an individual power. It fuels imagination and creativity. 

Closing my heavy lids and taking fancy flights 
through forests dripping with fog and streaming light,
twisted branches pointing to my next destination. 
Black birds with opalescent wings. 
Reflective oil slick rainbows swinging in the wind 
as they glide through the buoyant air.
Click. Click. 
Visuals in my mind. 
Experiencing pure imagination 
and lovely freedom in my head. 
Because after all my eyes take pictures 
even when they are shut.

There's nothing to it. 

Besides...

"Living there you will be free if you truly wish to be."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...