Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Iron Lady and the Mouseketeer

This evening I sit and ponder what the Iron Lady must be saying to the Mouseketeer in heaven. Two women who have impacted many women in society over a span of countless years.  Two women who could not be any different.  One of my favorite quotes from Maggie may be... "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
One of my favorite quotes from the world's best known beach bunny is... "Of all the roles I've played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother." How hard yet how soft.  One of the best compliments I have had in life as a woman in business is that I rule with an iron fist with a velvet glove. I love the business that I am in and being a modern woman yet my biggest accomplishment is that of raising my daughter and being a mother. 






2 comments:

  1. GREAT POST!!! Love the pics! A fitting tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new website and blog! Great opening post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...